Monday was surely a Monday. I spent a good part of the day worried and depleted. That evening I watched this clip on facebook posted by my Worship Pastor. When I first started watching, I thought, "Not really sure I like the look of that artwork." But what it said overpowered how it looked. And I must warn you that if you watch the clip, "It's Friday, but Sunday's comin'" may get stuck in your head. I went to bed right after watching with "It's Friday, but Sunday's comin'" rolling around in my head, and I thought about the disciples and those that loved Jesus so, and how absolutely dejected, discouraged, depleted that they must have been after Jesus died . Surely they must have felt like all hope was gone. And then I thought about my day...feeling some of those same emotions. I may be in a season of my life that "It's Friday"....but I know "Sunday's comin'"!!!
Yes, It's Friday...but Sunday's Comin'
Celebrate his Resurrection!
4 comments:
I LOVE that! I posted "Glorious Day" on my post today but I'm gonna link to this!
oh kat... i read this in the morning, then rushed about my day. and all day... i have kept it close to my heart. Good Friday breaks my heart... though i know it is necessary. so all day, i thought of you and these words. yep. friday. but i am looking forward to sunday. thanks, kat!
Joyous Easter Blessings to you and your family Kat!!
fantastic post
post free classified ads
Post a Comment