Saturday, February 13, 2010

In which I get my life back....

I quit work. Okay. Not really, because we're self employed. But, the working while home schooling thing DID NOT WORK AS PLANNED. Not. At. All. We tried for about 6-7 weeks, and The Bob decided that the sanity of our home life and the education of our children was being sacrificed more than we thought would happen or intended. Plus my stress level was making everyone miserable. Sooooooo, we took another salary adjustment to our salary, hired back layed off secretary, and life is gooooooooood. I learned how much I took what I had for granted. I love being at home. Love. It. I'd rather give up things and comforts and be at home than anything. Than any THING at all :)

I've actually had my life back for about 3 weeks now. And I've thought about this blog and my absence from it. I have so much to be thankful for, so hopefully I can regroup, refocus, and start reflecting again.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

you know, i'm happy if you are happy. and if quitting your job and getting back to what you love is it, then hurrah for you! and if that means you will be back to reflecting, then hurrah for me! cuz i missed you. a lot.
love ya!

Daisy said...

Hooray! I'm doing the happy dance for you (and me, if it means your a blogging again)!

Jen said...

I can tell you are happy! :D
Life is too short not to be. Enjoy the non-material things.♥

and oh yeah, I finally figured out how to find people on FB thru e-mail addys :)