Pesky, they are. More than just getting in our bird feeders. Here is a snippet of a recent conversation between The Bob and I:
The Bob: (working on truck, has the hood up) "Those darn squirrels are chewing on wires in my truck. They've chewed on this here. This cable has been chewed on. Look at this...."
Me: "How do you know it's the squirrels. Maybe it's mice?"
The Bob: (putting his hand into a foam covering in the top of the hood) "Because he's left his nuts in here!" (Pulls out acorns...)
Me: (walks away giggling)
:)
2 comments:
oh no!
ummm... kat? it probably wasn't nice to laugh! of course, i probably would have, too!
and i think the bob should be a detective!
He's watching too much CSI. ha!
well, actually I believe him..fortunately it has not come to that at our house; but I agree, they are Pesky!!
Post a Comment