
That's how many weeks of homeschooling we have left. Five. Five long weeks. This time of year, every year, I suffer from burn out. I don't know if it's because we've been going for 8 months now, and we need to let our brains rest? I don't know if it's because the beautiful Spring weather beckons us to lay aside our books? Nah, it's not the weather. Today is cloudy and stormy, and I still dread the school hours today. Yesterday, I started thinking of a plan to shorten those five weeks. I haven't thought of a good plan yet. And then there's the dread of testing. Love it or hate it; we are testers. I both love it and hate it. Well, love is a little strong. I like it and hate it. I worry have I taught them enough? Will they do well? Will they bomb? I'm worn and weary I'm telling you. Worn and weary. But in five weeks, I'll find Summer Bliss! The countdown has begun....
2 comments:
I am SOOOOOO with you. Speaking of testing, I'm administering the Iowa Test at the end of this month for our homeschoolers. I have mixed feelings about it. Not about the test itself but about my ability to control 15 kids for three days for three hours each. Ugh.
FIVE weeks til summer bliss? can i come over? cuz we have NINE and it makes me wanna cry...
and those kiddos of yours... i bet they ace that test...
Post a Comment