Thursday, August 26, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes....

(photo credit: www.icanhascheezburger.com)

Something we are constantly working on in our house is with Fep and Moose. Moose lives to get on Fep's nerves and Fep lives to boss Moose and correct him. It's a vicious cycle...and it can be very draining on my little nervies. Fep is first born...and is everything that goes with that. Everything. However, when her first born status gets in the way, The Bob will jokingly tell her that she has "First Born Syndrome". I don't believe that's a real diagnosis, but I think maybe it should be.

The other night Moose was talking about his history book and how boring it was ,etc., etc., etc. (and I do admit, he's in an extremely boring section right now...we may just pass over this chapter) The Bob told him that maybe they could do it at night together and that might make it more "fun". For some reason, Fep has a melt down and insists that the only time a school book should be used is during school. Where she pulled that from I don't know, because she has often looked through her science book for the pure enjoyment of it? The Bob laughs and asks her if she's worried her little brother will get smarter than her. And then Moose pipes up and says, "Fep!! You just have First Sinner Syndrome!" Ummmm...not quite Moose...but close enough ;)

4 comments:

Heathahlee said...

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jen said...

LOL :D
I sometimes wish we would have given our son a 'speshul' brother or sister.

Dawn said...

haha! oh my gosh!
we had a year or so when the kids were at each other like that all the time! but they grew out of it. or got sick of listening to us yell. now these times are few & far between... thank goodness!

Diana said...

He he.. The things kids say!! I love it when they say words in there own special way ..lol..

Diana