The movie Fireproof is one of my fav-o-rite movies. Remember how the black guy at the firehouse loved the Lord and took so much teasing for it? There's one scene in which Kirk Cameron's character tells another fireman character, "Well, we can say what we want to about him. But we both know. He's the real deal." I looooove that line. I hope people say that about me. I hope I come across as the real deal. Real deal people have so much influence for the Lord. I once read a quote that said, "Live your life so that when others talk bad about you that nobody believes it." I wonder when bad things are said about me, is it so easy to believe it...or not? I hope...how I hope not.
3 comments:
Um...NOT! ; ) Thank you for the invitation. : )
We're still waiting.
Thanks for the invite.;)
i believe it with all my heart... you gotta be the real deal :) and i love that part about people not believing when someone says something not-so-nice about you!!!
Post a Comment