I rather feel lik Bob on this ornanment. Really wanting to get off this ride as it's a bit crazy.
Always seems there's is so much busyness in a time I'd just really like to take it all in.
Kinda of like Snoopy. He's restful. He's chillaxin. I just really don't think he has a care in the world laying up on top of that dog house. But I'm sure that is not really realistic. I'm sure Mary and Joseph had quite the journey to Bethlehem. I'm sure that they were excited, anxious, and tired all wrapped in one. And when He came, they found the journey worth it. When He came, they found rest.
So maybe I'd should take on the attitude of Larry....he's just enjoying the ride. The days are busier than I'd like, the days are more tiring than I'd like, but they should be enjoyed. And when He comes along side I find the days worth it. When He comes along side I find rest.......
3 comments:
rest... like melting right into His arms :)
we have the smae bob & larry ornament... i LOVE the snoopy one!
I'm so glad you put comments back on so I can say that I think that would be me in front and you in the back on a sled. Muahahahahahaaaa! :D
Seriously, I'm focusing on resting. Life has made it so that my brain can't take a whole lot right now, so that means our commitments are the lightest we've had...I think ever. So I have time to take Kiddo to a movie (you HAVE to see Narnia), to actually WRAP his birthday gift this year, to have presents under the tree before Christmas Eve.
Rest.
P.S. - why is it making me giggle that the word verification word is "large"?
Post a Comment