Monday, January 17, 2011

Ooops! I did it again...


When I made that cake 9 months ago, who would have thought? Who would have ever thought that I'd actually misspell "birthday" again? Not me. That was good for a one time laugh, right?
Enter birthday cake #2.....


MMMMM HMMMMM. I misspelled birthday again!! Good grief. And I got nothing this time. I was putting those candles on that cake, got to the end to put on the "y", and thought, "Why do I have two letters left?" And then I saw what I had done....more laughs....more smiles...more memories.

Yes, I homeschool my children. Don't judge me ;)

Ohhhhh! And today, just happens to be my sweet husband's birthday. He loves me even though I can't spell "birthday"!

5 comments:

Daisy said...

LOL. See now I think you must misspell it. You have a tradition going. :-p

Loui♥ said...

Happy birthday to the BOB!!!
wishes for many more!!

Jen said...

HA! Unbelievable! But what is also true is both cakes look marvelous! :P

Dawn said...

oh so NOW i understand jen's comment on my blog regarding YOU! heehee :) and i love you too, even you can't spell birthday. i do wonder though... why you did not go back and CHECK YOUR WORK when you had the extra candle!!!

Heathahlee said...

Now that just cracks me up. And I agree with Daisy. You have to do it from now on.

When I was 10 or 11, we ordered a cake from the store for Floyd, my step-dad. When we opened it, we all cracked up. "Happy Birthday Flyod" was what it said. Whenever Sound Man talks about going fly fishing and uses the term, "flyrod" I think about Floyd! : )