This post. This post is mostly a picture post. And the pictures, as always, are beautiful. But the first three sentences sink down deep.
"Sometimes you just have to get into the boat. Because getting in the boat comes before you get to walk on water. Every miracle always begins with the first ordinary step of faithfulness." ~ Ann Voskamp
And my heart is heavy and I wonder how many times I pass by the boat or just plain refuse to get in? Am I faithful enough? Am I obedient enough? And what miracles do I miss because I miss the boat?
Oh Jesus, help me today. Help me to just get in the boat. You'll do the rest......
1 comment:
i pass by the boat, too...
i think of my trip last summer and how i almost refused to get on the boat more than once... and each time, my reluctant heart was given a beautiful gift. still... today... i sometimes walk past the boat.
Post a Comment