Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm a Foodie

Hello. My name is Kat. I am a Food Network addict. You watch American Idol and like the sharp tongue of Simon Cowell, you say. Not me. I never watch that. I watch Chopped and like the sharp tongue of Alex Guarnashelli. You don't even know who that is, do you? I adore Bobby Flay, Barefoot Contessa, and Duff. I think you know that you have Food Network on a lot when your children take up the art of plating their food. Plating your food is an art, you know. You know plating it...plating food requires creativity and makes food lovely and attractive....so that you want to dig right in. Sunday, Fep was put in charge of fixing lunch after church. Moose requested a PB& J sammy no crust with chips on the side. When I come into the kitchen, this is what I see....





Yes, Fep is taking up the art of plating your food. I think she's a Foodie, too.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think this is a candidate for a Throw Down! with Bobby Flay :D

Kat said...

Ummmm. Hmmmmm. You're speaking my language ;)

Heathahlee said...

THAT is so cute! And there are much worse things to be addicted to!

Hey, I gave you a little som'n som'n. Come on oveh to my blog.

Dawn said...

what a girl she is!!
but i am guessing she has been watching her mama as well as the food network!
i really like it, too... but i am not even close to a foodie. except that i really like to eat.

Anneatheart said...

Guess what I watch all day long! I love Ina and Tyler Florence. I used to love Rachael, but she got a little 'over the top for me' as did Paula Deen. I have never done much on plating food, a little, but not much. But I am SUCH a FOODIE!!!! I was sooooo excited when Melissa won the food network star. Everyone was basically mocking her because she just a 'home cook'- well that's who watches the shows!!! I was so encouraged that she also has 4 girls :) Wow, I can just imagine if we have had a live conversation what the subject would be :)