Friday, September 18, 2009

Winner? Me? And on my birthday?


I am a winner. A wi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ner. Winner, winner, winner. I'm not excited or anything. Is my excitement a bit much? Fep thinks I should sound more...humble? Probably right. But I won!

So, WHAT prey tell did I win?

I won over at Jen's, and it was a subscription to Birds & Blooms magazine. That may not sound like a big deal to you. And a lot of people may not have heard of that publication, but to self professed bird nerds, it is a big win. Fep and I are so happy :)

And yes, today is my birthday. I'm the big 4 and the big 0 today!

4 comments:

Jen said...

YEAH!!!!
I am so happy that you are happy on your Happy Birthday! You and Fep will have a good time with the magazine.
Don't forget to email me..
jlslog at g mail . com. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my friend!!!

Heathahlee said...

Last year I won that tassel from Susie the day before my birthday. It rocks to win on your birthday!

And you know I do love the B&B. I'm in the process of posting about your fabulous guests from Saturday night. : )

Sarah Mae said...

Congrats on your win, and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'd sing, but, you know, that's Heather's job.

:)