
My children love to get my camera. Sometimes I don't love it so much. The other morning Moose brought me these pictures to see, and he was quite pleased with himself...

I actually found them very pretty because they were so colorful.
So, do you know? Do you know what it is that makes such a fury of colors?
It's just the Christmas tree lights. That's how they look when you shake the camera back and forth as fast as you can while clicking the picture ;)

4 comments:
the pictures are pretty cool!! but how good can all that shaking be for the camera!? yikes!!
Moose is very creative! Good job young man. Just make sure you hold on with both hands when shaking the camera.
So maybe "shake" wasn't the right word. Really all you have to do is "move" the camera while taking the picture. I tried it, and you'd be suprised at the pretties you'll snap ;)
But on second thought, knowing Moose, he probably was shaking...hard...maybe that's why I don't like the quality of pictures my camera takes? (=
Very cool Moose! I'm going to go shake my camera now. :)
Post a Comment