Not a feather...just for you, Jen ;) Photo also by Fep :)
AWWWWWW!!! I love this! This has to be the best post of bird pictures I've seen in a long time. Great job Fep! That is quite a variety of birds you have, and I can name them all~~even that last one that is featherless. :D Thank you OXOX
Beautiful pics! I am sooo ready for spring.
how could i have missed all these posts?! fep- great job with the bird watching! and the photos!! unlike jen, i cannot name them all. wish i was better at that!
Great job post free classified ads
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWWWWWW!!! I love this!
This has to be the best post of bird pictures I've seen in a long time. Great job Fep!
That is quite a variety of birds you have, and I can name them all~~even that last one that is featherless. :D
Thank you OXOX
Beautiful pics! I am sooo ready for spring.
how could i have missed all these posts?!
fep- great job with the bird watching! and the photos!! unlike jen, i cannot name them all. wish i was better at that!
Great job
post free classified ads
Post a Comment