Cause when Fep grows up, she wants to be like Ms. Jen :) All photos taken by Fep. And we are not clever enough to think of captions for every picture like Jen does, but we've put them where we could....
Where there's a will, there's a way...
Hello, Mr. Bluebird!
The Bluebird is The Bob's fav...
A face only a mother could love...
Ummmmm...I got nothin' here. No caption. Again, I'm no Jen.
These are MAGNIFiCENT Fep! I am so thrilled that you shared these! I can't pick a favorite-Oh yes I can....the baby. It's adorable! Now I am going to look on Facebook, I think it's Birds and Blooms they are looking for Funny pictures and you must send them the Blue Jay hanging upside down-if they don't use that they are nuts. There is a certain e-mail to send them to. Also Duncraft is having a contest, I'll email that link. OX Jen
3 comments:
way to go fep! i love your photos! and the third one...oh, what a great shot. i think ms. jen will be so impressed!
You could say something about the HOUSE Finch sitting on the bird HOUSE...get it? No? Okay, me either. :)
And I know it's a feeder and not a house. I'm just sayin'.
She is a girl after my own heart!
These are MAGNIFiCENT Fep!
I am so thrilled that you shared these!
I can't pick a favorite-Oh yes I can....the baby. It's adorable!
Now I am going to look on Facebook, I think it's Birds and Blooms they are looking for Funny pictures and you must send them the Blue Jay hanging upside down-if they don't use that they are nuts. There is a certain e-mail to send them to. Also Duncraft is having a contest, I'll email that link.
OX Jen
Post a Comment