This past Thursday, we were supposed to go see Tim Hawkins. If you don't know who he is, he's a Christian stand-up comedian. My friends have raved and raved over him and all but forced us to get tickets to go see him in our area. The night of the event we couldn't go, so I sent my children with my friends. They brought us back one of his DVDs, and we watched it last night. This was one of my favortie skits on the whole DVD. I've been chuckling about this even a day later. This video quality is not good, and it looks kinda older. The DVD was just a smidge better (funnier) than this, but this still should give you a good chuckle....
2 comments:
You want to have a REEEEEALLY good laugh? Go to biblegateway.com and put Psalm 38:7 in the passage finder and translate it into different versions. My favorite is The Message (although I do NOT like that translation of the Bible!)...it goes into quite the detail! I laughed until I cried!
LOL!
Post a Comment