Wednesday, February 22, 2012

At last....

Last song listened to on iPod: Stevie Wonder "For Once in My Life"



It's a good thing Stevie can stand on his on talent. Cause those girls dancing...not sure what they were thinking...

Last thing I spent money on: postage stamps

Last thing I ate: salad and baked potato and (2) Golden Double Stuff Oreo cookies

Last thing I read: Fep's school work

Last show I watched on TV: I Love Lucy

Last movie I watched: The Help

Last person I talked to on phone: my Mom

Last person I texted: Lisa ....oops, nope!...my Mom

Last book I read (besides the Bible): Candle in the Darkness

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Can you believe I just couldn't get into Candle in the Darkness? I was expecting to be drawn in like I was in the Jamie, Leanna, and Rose story, but wasn't. Boo.

And I want some Oreos.

AND the last movie I watched was The Help, too! It was a good thing nobody was here because I would have probably burst an eardrum laughing so loud at Celia's check to "Two-Slice Hilly." I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a LONG time! :)

Oh, and try not to be jealous. We have suite tickets for tonight. Oh yes we do. :D

Dawn said...

i was thinking about you this morning on my way to work :) i like your "last" list! miss you!
xoxo