Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The boy does look a lot like me...

It's funny how it goes with your children. I hear everything from top to bottom. "Oh, Moose looks just like The Bob." Or " Moose looks just like his Momma." "Fep looks just like The Bob." And so on. I will say it seems that usually the person saying whichever child it is looks like The Bob, well, they're in his family. And I'm not saying anything against The Bob's family. I'm just sayin'. I personally think that our children are a real mixture. Fep has her Daddy's blond hair, the color of her Daddy's eyes, but her Momma's nose and lips. Moose has his Daddy's round head, but has his Momma's eyes. And it's those eyes that get me. I ran across a picture of Moose and me the other day, and I have to say with those eyes he looks a lot like ME. That's what I think anyway. And I know the day is coming, soon I'm sure, that I'll hear, "That Moose looks just like his Daddy."

And... Yep, it's all in the eyes.

3 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

WHat great eyes!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Heathahlee said...

He's such a ham! (and yes, he does look like you!)

Anonymous said...

I think he does look like you! What a cutie yall two are~