It seems like just yesterday that I was lamenting over being ready for school to end. Just a couple of weeks ago, I made the final decisions on what our curriculum will be this year. I blinked and summer was gone. And tomorrow we'll begin our 7th year of homeschooling. Suddenly, I feel old. But I will do as the title of this textbook states. I am.....
2 comments:
I am SOOOOOOOO glad you told me TW wasn't open on Mondays! Even though that means I will more than likely be spending more at A Beka tomorrow...and have no idea when I will get all my stuff. But my plan is STILL to start Monday. Kiddo even said he is (sort of) looking forward to it. : )
i linger in that too... feeling old. but then i just skip on ahead and act like a seven year old :) good luck starting school!
Post a Comment