And this is what it said inside:
Dear Mom,
Thank you so much for caring for me while I was sick. I'll do the same for you. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. You really mean a lot to me, Mom, and I want you to know that. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for your support. I love you =) I will always be there for you, too, Mom.
Fep =)
She really put those smiley faces in there. There were other treasures found over our sick weekend. Illness forces you to slow down. And we did slow down. In that we found time together, good family time. And I found even in the midst of the Swine Flu that I had treasures to unwrap.
5 comments:
I hope you're all better soon. Precious children you have.
oh kat! i hope you are feeling better now :) what a sweet girl you have raised! it feels good to know... that while you have been living, they have been learning.
i think they play little house every weekend! a few weeks ago while i was procrastinating i sat down for a bit to play on the prairie... i will always love it there!
So precious. You must have just been moved to tears.
What a beautiful heart Fep has.
I know one thing...I will not ever wait so long to read posts so that I have to read them all in one sitting because the tears won't STOP!
She is so precious...a beautiful girl inside and out.
I'm sorry you came down with it, too! I would have made chicken noodle soup for you!
Post a Comment