I'm not sure where the time goes? I'm quite certain that just yesterday he was scooting around on a plastic toy tractor? Or wasn't it just yesterday that he got a bike? And was it yesterday that he got to take the training wheels off his bike? I thought it was.....so now here we are. I'm certain it must be a definite passage into manhood when you get to drive....even if it is the lawn mower ;)
And when you have almost 10 acres to mow, you'll let anybody get on the lawn mower....and often you have two mowers going at the same time......
4 comments:
haha! that is cool! we haven't let cam drive yet... but maybe we should! of course we only have a tiny patch (compared to 10 acres) so it would be tough to set him out in the middle of where-he-couldn't-hurt-anything!
Moose has grown WAY too fast! Congrats to the little man. He is one awesome kid.
Do you know how I feel about riding lawn mowers? And why? Kiddo won't be on one till he's 30! : )
I agree with my Man...he's growing up way too fast. I guess they all are.
Amazing! What a FUN chore! I always worry that living out here in he suburbs my son isn't going to have anything really constructive to do as he gets older. Have to hunt for chores now as it is. Oh, to have some LAND!
Post a Comment