Yesterday was a heavy, burdensome day. I have several relationships under fire right now and some of it is just beyond my control. It's a heavy load. One relationship that I thought might be under fire was my friendship with Heather. I was afraid I had offended her, and with everything else going on, I was just thinking the worst. But in her comment on my last post, she affirmed her love for me. "...I love you so very much". Those were her words. And once I read that, my day was lighter and things were brighter. All the other junk...it's still there. But with her affirmation, the load was lighter. The load wasn't so heavy.
Never under estimate the power of telling someone you love them. It may be just was they need.
6 comments:
Great post and a great reminder of how much our words mean....Love your blog....
absolutely!
You have me all verklempt again!
Something special about true friends...they love you no matter what! Glad you girls have each other ..good times and heavy load times...~
Awwww....I think of you too. We will just have to get together again soon! Take care
Just coming by to say hi! Have a blessed day my friend~
Post a Comment