Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Blog Thoughts Bullet Style

  • I have blogger block, and have absolutely nothing to post about.
  • If I have nothing to post about, why am I posting this?
  • Susie and Nester's "buttons" match the colors of my blog. Pretty.
  • I have Pioneer Woman and Holy Experience in my blog list. Could those women be any more different!
  • Everywhere I go now, people have buttons for their blogs. They are EVERYWHERE. Where do people get these? Not that I need one or anything.
  • I thought coming back into the blogging world that I could avoid "comment lust". I have not achieved that yet.
  • Blogging takes up a lot of time. Even to do a simple post like this seems to take way too much time. For me it does anyway.
  • I have one follower. I think I need to take that whole section off. In fact, I will. It looks sad.
  • I went back and read some of Debbie's stuff at This is the Life last night. I wished she was still active in her blogging. She is so funny.

1 comment:

Heathahlee said...

You know I'd follow you to the ends of the earth! : )