I stumbled upon this site through Phoebe's site. It is a beautiful place. She takes the sale ads matching up online coupons and Sunday paper coupons. She does all the work for you, People! I went to Kroger today and took $23 off my bill. For the first time ever, I planned my list around what was on sale and used the Stretching a Buck site. That alone saved me 23 smackeroos. And I didn't even have any Sunday paper coupons. And my sick computer would not print out the online coupons. I have since remedied my sick computer and next time I'll be printing out online coupons. Next time I will so have the Sunday paper coupons in my hand. I know if I had the extra coupons that I could have probably saved another $10 or so. Yep, it's a beautiful place.
4 comments:
Ooooh. I'll be checking her out.
Thanks for that tip. I sure could save some money about now. We spend a small fortune in food with three kids. Have a great weekend!
I love Streching a Buck and others who do all the hard work for me. It makes using coupons and shopping on sale so easy for me. Glad you found her too! Last year, we saved over 60% of on food costs :)
Doing my coupons and grocery shopping has become entertainment for me. I love to see how much I can save! My best so far was spending $150 (had to buy a lot of meat that week), with my savings being $190. So fun! I know, I"m weird.
Post a Comment