Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sadie

This is Sadie. She's my Mom's dog, and I love her. She is the sweetest, kindest, calmest little dog. Calm is important, because my dog, Dixie, she's not calm so much. I love Sadie so much, in fact, that I like for her to visit us from time to time. Just because we are not dogs on the furniture type people, she's very considerate and waits for me to put down a blanket for her before jumping up on the furniture. She likes to join in when Fep has a sleep over with her girlfriends. She snuggles in nicely, don't you think?

Sadie does have a little bit of a feisty side that she only exerts when necessary. Like when she has to go in her kennel. She hates that. Hates it. Despises it. Loathes it. Anyway, she was becoming quite the escape artist, so my Mom tried keeping it secured with a sock (or stocking?) tied around the latch. She was able to chew that up. Now she has a little pad lock on it so Sadie can no longer escape. Who has to put a pad lock on the dog's kennel? My Mom says it's the German in her. She also gets feisty when she has to deal with Dixie.

I'd get feisty, too, if a dog were trying to eat my head.

3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

A padlock on a dog's kennel? BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh, me likey Sadie. And we haven't even met yet. : )

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I miss mine so much already~

Sarah Mae said...

Kat, I'm so glad you're back...I've missed you friend!