I've put this post off long enough. As I told Heather the other day, I'm just going to have to take a big gulp and swallow my pride. No sense in dodging it and trying to ignore it forever. I think doing that would probably be just failure added to failure. You know that little weight tracker on the right side bar? The one under our family pictures. Well, had I used it as I said that I would, it would show numbers going down instead of the numbers going up. That's why I just haven't been putting anything there at all. Just dodging and skirting. So, I've seen that I can't be left to my own devices, and once again I'm visiting The Lady at the Scale at Weight Watchers. It is helping and this past week I was down 2 lbs. So, I'm back on track. I think....I hope...we will see Friday when I visit The Lady at the Scale again.
It's only 10 lbs that need to come off, so why is it so hard?
3 comments:
me too. :(
I blame it on being 50. always an excuse. A lazy one.
i'm sad that you are down on yourself about this! but glad you are feeling back on track. i am back on my 10 day diet... no cookies for me :(
I'm doing WW too...in no time, you will be glad I'm sure! The accountability is so great isn't it?
I need to check back at your blog more often, each time I do, I'm glad!
Post a Comment