Thursday, July 23, 2009

Working through the piles....

My fascination with Facebook about over, I'm wanting desperately to catch up on all my fav-o-rite blogs. Right now, I'm pretty much just reading my fav-o-rite homeschool blogs, because I'm in that frame of mind. School starts a a few short...very short...too short...weeks, and I've been getting my curriculum choices together and looking at what I need. Also, we are leaving this evening to go camping for Fep's 11th birthday (Yay Fep!), and I've got lots of office work to finish before we leave. Our employees expect a paycheck tomorrow, and well, so do I :) So what am I doing? Blogging. Priorities. I have them. But before we leave, I have sorted through my piles. I have them e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. I took this at a distance picture thinking I'd say it looked pretty good. I'm not sure what I was thinking. It looks pretty, ummmm....bad....



I have piles on the top of the desk...


Piles on the printer....





Piles in the floor....blue rubber ball not mine - that would belong to Moose....



I have more paper piles, but I won't bore you any longer with pictures of them. I like to think of my piles as organized chaos ;) I even have piles on my couch. But not the paperwork kind. The kind that everyone has....


You do have laundry piles, don't you? Or is it just me?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

oh yeah, i have piles of laundry, too! i am thankful, thogh, that my mother-in-law did some of my kids clothes before they left michigan!

happy birthday, fep... i hope you sees some great birds on your camping trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh hunny! I wish you could come over and see my piles..wheww....

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat! Are you hiding under one of those piles?..hehe. Just wanted to say hello~