Thursday, May 14, 2009

Changes

Well, Moose changed his birthday outfit. I think he had to out of necessity. The "birthday shirt" was the only clean shirt he had. But as soon as I got the laundry caught up, he put this ensemble together....


He's added a ball cap to the outfit. I think I like the new shirt he's picked out better...


I think it's fitting to wear a Happy Shirt on your birthday. Notice he still has the sticky note "birthday cloths" on them. What's even funnier is that while I'm typing and posting this, exactly right now while I'm doing it (and he didn't even know), I heard him tell his dad, "It's only 17 more days until my birthday. I already have my clothes picked out." That boy. That boy ;)

5 comments:

Debra said...

I love it!! Made my day to read about Moose and his happy shirt.

Made In The South said...

I'd like a Happy Shirt for myself. Nothing like thinking ahead. Now when he turns 40 you will have to show him this old post.LOL

Anonymous said...

Sweet boys....gotta love them!
Im so sorry about your sweet beth. The years just fly by dont they. I feel so bad that I dont go often to my brother grave. Its just so hard sometimes....Take care~

HSingMama said...

I'm lovin' the happy shirt!

Heathahlee said...

I love that shirt, and it matches his personality perfectly. He is such a sweet little boy.