I have nothing to give. I'm cheap that way. But I can direct you to people who are having giveaways:
Heathahlee, who just happen to be my best buddy, is giving away a tassel. A BIRD tassel. Love the birds. She's celebrating her blogiversary. So, give her some comment love and get your chance to win. What shows love in blog world more than leaving someone a comment? Enter here.You only have today left to enter!
Missy at Southern Queen Bee. Another tassel and she's celebrating her ability to take over her sister's blog. Enter here.
Kimba at A Soft Place to Land. Amazing dishes. Not a whole set, but just a piece, I think. Anyway, they're really cute. Enter here.
2 comments:
Hey girl! You have got it going on...if you want to know where to be and what to get free you have got the connections! Im am so excited about Heathers tassels. I wish I could see them all. She did a tease and showed us some and they were all so pretty. I wish I could go to her show. hope y'all take plenty of pictures. take care~
You really want to win that tassel, don't you? : ) Thanks for the shout out.
Post a Comment