Sunday, May 3, 2009

Star Wars + Legos = Spelling Test

I've mentioned as of late that I'm so ready for this school year to be done! At this point, it doesn't take much to humor or amuse me. We use A Reason for Spelling for our spelling curriculum, and at the end of the week, we play a little game where you move from start and hopefully end up at the finish line after spelling each word correctly. On Friday, Moose and I were sitting down to play our little spelling game, and I said, "Moose, you need to get a pencil or color or something to mark off your spaces." Then I see this....



"Spell the word right and no one gets hurt."

He had it under control. Because really, what says spelling test more than a Star Wars Legos Action Figure???

This post is linked at:

Emily's Tuesdays Unwrapped

Chatting at the Sky

6 comments:

Daisy said...

All right! That is MY kind of spelling test. ;-)

Heathahlee said...

Hahahhahaha! THAT is cute! I wish we had that much fun with school...sigh.........................................................................................

HSingMama said...

Love it! Gotta have a little humor to get through those school days sometime. :o)

Cheaper by the Baker's Dozen said...

LOVE IT...As only a mom with 7 boys could!

Your post makes me miss homeschooling.....sorta :)

emily freeman said...

hahaha! That is so cute.
And by the way, you can grab the new code on my about page for the button. It may still have a white background...but it may not. Its worth a shot...I still want to change it up, though.

Bee said...

I hope he got extra credit for creativity!