You've met Dixie. You might as well meet this dog, Rupert. I'm a bit miffed at Rupert, because he ran off with Dixie last night and I thought they were gone for good. It was very distressing, and so he's not made it back in my good graces yet. You see, Rupert is a wild man.

He is a wild man, and that is why I could not get him to sit still for one measly picture. His love for roaming the streets and the neighborhood has landed him in a dog pen. We hate it. We really do, but it's for his good and ours. Before his life confined to the pen, he'd roam the area and would pick fights with other dogs. Or neighbors would call and say, "We have your dog." But we take pity on him and let him out to romp from time to time. Dixie loooooves Rupert. She is always up for a good wrestling match with him. It's like the WW Smackdown...not that I watch that stuff....
Is it me, or is Dixie looking like something out of a horror movie in this picture?
3 comments:
Dogs...gotta love em'..hehe~
Rupert has a happy face. I hope he enjoyed his moment of freedom, lol.Don't be too hard on him, mine do the runaway thing too. Mostly running to the barn to chase the barn cats though. Have a good week.
He has such a cute face! I know about being mad at a dog, you know...grrrrrr. My toe still hurts. : (
Post a Comment