Cute, eh?
I know these aren't the greatest pictures, but I couldn't take it down or move it. Why? Because soon after putting it up, bluebirds built a nest in it. I just love little bluebirds. So does Fep. Tuesday she just happened to be at her bedroom window looking at this birdhouse when Mr....or Mrs. Bluebird stuck their head out. At her request and in her honor, I give you the following Fep pictures. They are a bit blurred as she was taking them through her window, and well, she is 10 years old. So, I give you Blue Bird in Pink Flamingo...
And then there's...(my favorite, you can see it's blue and orange the best here)...

And the final Fep bluebird picture...
I just love little bluebirds. So does Fep :)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so funny..You been doing ok?
Haha! It looks like a strangled flamingo! But you know I love those pink flamingos!
I hope you don't mind I saw your post on Sarah Mae's site...
We are NFPer's too and I had to start because of miscarriage issues and using the Crieghton method to diagnos problems but anyway... I too am tired of charting and knowing everything about everything
I can totally relate. I would love to go back to just leaving it open to God but so far we have lost 5 so we just can't.
Thanks for sharing. God bless.
Fep, my little bird nerd in training. No, I take that back. I think she has surpassed me! : ) You tell her the next time she and The Bob go down to the sewage plant I want to go, too! LOL!
Post a Comment