Monday, April 27, 2009

My Sister's Wedding

I don't know why I'm posting this picture other than to confirm that my sister and I look nothing alike. Nothing. Anyway, my sister's big day was Saturday the 25th. This is a second marriage for both her and her new hubby. My sister was completely devastated when her first husband left her, so I am most grateful that the Lord has healed her heart and that she has been able to trust it to another again. Here are a small sampling of pictures of the big, big day....oh, and just so you'll know my sister has two boys (twins) and one daughter, her new hub has one son and one daugther. They stood with their parents at the wedding.

Girls get ready...


Boys get ready...

The wedding begins...

The wedding ends...

And a new family is created :)


1 comment:

Heathahlee said...

I can't believe how big the kids are!! Especially A!

Her dress was really pretty...so, what did you wear?

It looks like y'all had beeyooteeful weather!