Tomorrow I leave to see my sister get married this weekend. It will be a plane ride as she lives in Phoenix, and I'm here in the "Deep South". I hate flying. Loathe it. Detest it. I'd rather go to the dentist. If you happen to be reading this, say a little prayer for me, okay? Anyway, I have a million things to do, but what am I doing? Sitting here blogging so all five people who read it will know where I am. Just trying to keep those communication lines open to my tiny audience ;)
I have a million things to do, and some things I really wanted to do just won't get done. They really just involved vanity anyway. And I'm trying to see the glass as half full instead of half empty:
- Could not work in getting my hair colored. My roots look AWFUL (half empty), BUT I did manage to wax my bushy, bushy eyebrows (half full)
- I gained back 6 lbs. out of 20 lbs. I had lost (half empty), BUT I did take off 3 of those regained lbs. (half full)
- I have a huge pimple on my cheek (half empty), BUT at least I don't have several huge pimples I'm dealing with right now (half full). And I'm almost 40 years old, People. Why am I still getting pimples?!
Okay. This is just a big ramble, and I really do have lots and lots to do. I hope to have good wedding pictures to post when I return. Although I've not seen the movie (rated R does not fit well with my PG family), I do often think about being a real life Wedding Crasher! I just LOVE weddings!
3 comments:
I will be praying for you! Try to enjoy your time away...notice I said "try"... : )
Little stressed? (hugs) It will be fun! So you've lost approx 17lbs. You have wonderful eyebrows and only one blemish. I'm sure you look great!
You know, Katie at Three Blondes and a Redhead lives in Phoenix...I should have arranged an IRL meeting! : )
Post a Comment