
So, I called him in his room and had a coversation something sort of like this:
Me: Moose. Why are the clothes in your floor?
Moose: That's what I'm going to wear on my birthday.
Me: Ummmmm? Your birthday isn't until the end of the month. You still have 25 more days.
Moose: I knoooow! (excitement in his voice that it's getting closer)
Me: Okay. I guess you can leave them there.
I just hated to kill his excitement, ya know? I don't know if you noticed, but there's a white sticky note on them.....
Yep. He's just a little excited. And I have no idea how he determined that this would be THE outfit. I really wonder about that.........
2 comments:
Hey, turning 8 is a big deal. I'm glad he is so excited, I hope he has a great birthday. I know he will look sharp!
Have a great Mother's Day,Kathy.
Debra
I'm just now getting caught up on the posts. That post-it made me laugh out loud. He is so sweet. I love me some Moose.
Post a Comment