A couple of times already, I've shared some of my favorite quotes. This quote is my all time favorite line from a movie. It comes from Forrest Gump. And no, it's not about Bubba Gump Shrimp or "Run Forrest, run!" Remember his childhood friend, Jenny? Remember how he absolutely adored her? This line was said during a scene in which Jenny was giving him all her reasons for not being able to stay with him. I think it sums up what the need of every single human heart is.
"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is."
~Forrest Gump
Yes. We all know and need.......love.
3 comments:
Oh girl! I wish you would have benn here with me these past few mornings. No one likes to eat cake alone for breakfast. I did have to wing it because I could not bear wasting a good piece of cake. I will make sure when you and Miss Heathalee make it down this far south to have the cake ready....smiles~
Did I just spell been ....benn...hehe
Oh, not only is she inviting us down but now she's going to have CAKE? When, oh, when can we go?
Thank you for coming by the booth. I wish I could have spent more time with you...it was hard not being discouraged...and I WILL give you that tassel! : )
Post a Comment