Friday, May 22, 2009

Tournament Winn-ah!


My name is Fep, and you know what I got? {What do you got?}
I got a team that is hotter than hot. {How hot is that?}
Base hits and home runs, too. {Da-na-na-na}.
So, hit that ball like "Brie" can do.

"Brie" is a girl on Fep's team. And yes, our girls won their tournament, and they cheer much of the time they spend in the dugout saying cheers like the above. I know the English in it is atrocious. Fep and another girl, Destiny, just refuse to cheer with the other girls. Their introverted self's just won't let them. So, the other girls on the team say the cheers for them. As in they say the one I put above above as if they were Fep or Destiny (My name is Destiny, and you know what I got...). I find the cheers quite cute, and the girls make me giggle....a lot. Also, that cheer above, well, it gets in my head. I've been going around all night saying the first two lines. And every now and then I like to throw in dance moves as I say it. It's reeeeeeally on Fep's nerves. Really bad. She's begging me to quit, but I can't. I love torturing my children that way. MUWHA-HA-HA-HA-HA!


1 comment:

Heathahlee said...

You evil softball mom, you. One of these days we'll convince her to do the other cheer. Yeah, right.

I had a reeeeeeally good time yesterday. I needed me some Kat time.