Monday, April 13, 2009

ENDANGERED!!

Did you know that these are endangered? Not Sonic Zoo Tots (and yes, we've spent way too much money and time going to Sonic to get these), but tigers. Right now in Sonic Wacky Packs (aka kid's meals), you get a little Zoo Tot for your "lovely prize". They are collectible. Or so Sonic wants my children to believe. Anyway with each little Zoo Tot comes a list of all the Tots to be collected, and it is being done in partnership with the Association of Zoos & Aquariums. (Wooo!) According to the Zoo Tot list, the following animals are endangered: tiger, crocodile, gorilla, leopard, snow leopard, panda, and the Asian elephant. Who knew crocodiles and gorillas were endangered? I didn't. Really. I think we need a field trip to a real zoo instead of Sonic.

I'm trying to decide though.

Do you think these make nice mantle decor? Nah. Probably not.

And this is what I put up with while taking pictures of my children's toys ;)

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

They sure are cute, if not decorational. Decorational? Is that a word? : )

My arms are killing me. I must post about Easter this week, but I don't know when I'm going to have time. I thought it would slow down, but alas, nope.

Did I mention my arms are killing me? I don't know how Bro. Rick did it every Christmas.

Did I tell you I was the choir director this weekend? Yeah. Oh, and my arms are killing me.

Made In The South said...

I will go tomorrow for lunch at the Sonic and see what I can get ya... Oh I hope I don't have to do the dishes in the bathtub. But we are already stressed out about the stove. It is hard when you work all day and don't have time to shop for the stuff I need.