Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blogs I Love...


I really, really don't think I've been in the blogging world long enough to do this, but I'm doing it anyway. I don't think I formed those deep relationships in my little blog life...yet. And that is what Bloggy Friendship Days is about. However, in my short stint with this blog there are a few ladies that I already adore.

Dawn at Beyond Grace. I believe she stumbled upon me at Emily's Tuesdays Unwrapped. But unlike some people who visit during a linky session and then never come back, Dawn came back. And she came back again. And she came back again. And then she started "Following Me". And as you know in this blogging life, if you find someone who really cares enough about your posts to leave consistent comments, it means the world. She's also a really good writer. She's deep and reflective. She's a grateful lady. So, check her blog out.

Jen at Unglazed She's a recent find who I found through Dawn. She does A to Z Mondays. I think it's Mondays? Anyway, she does A to Z posts where you have a letter of the alphabet...like say "C". Your post for that day will have to be about a "C" word like cat, coffee, Cuba...whatever :) Anyway, not only that be she takes AMAZING animal pictures. Lots of bird pictures. And I love me some birds. And she can tell cute, funny, little stories with her pictures. Even my children like to look at her blog...and that says A LOT. What blog is interesting enough to please a child? They usually look at a blog, and are like "Eh. Whatever." But they love Jen's animal pictures. And like Dawn, she's been coming to see me just because I left her a little comment about her pictures.

And finally, the one, the only Susie Harris This lady is one of the sweetest, kindest, most genuine people that I have gotten to meet. I've actually MET The Susie Harris! It was at Blissdom in February when I was tagging long with my IRL best buddy Heathahlee. And I do mean tagging along, because I didn't even have a blog at the time. I only went to get some girl bonding time with Heather. Anyway, as big as Susie's blog is, and as much as she has going on, she also takes time to visit my little corner of the world. I'm just a blip in this blog life, and Susie is huge in Blogland, but she remembers me from Blissdom and probably how I followed Heather around like a puppy. She treats me like I'm her friend. Her blog slogan is "Where Friends Become Family". How sweet is that!? I heart her. She simply has the sweetest spirit about her.

My next post will fill you in on WHO is going to Hawaii and why Heather and I did all that decorating! :)

7 comments:

Heathahlee said...

I SO need to read up on Dawn and Jen...I have been meaning to, since anyone who follows you I want to follow, too! Wait...what? Anyway, I'm glad they came, they saw, they commented. And of course I love THE Susie Harris, too. I'm writing a post right now that mentions both of you.

Dawn said...

i can't hardly leave a comment because my eyes are little blurry from a few happy tears! i am just so touched that you included me in your post, never mind the very nice things you had to say. thank you. i'll be smiling all day!

Anonymous said...

Kat! You, my sweet friend, are bigger {not in size but worth} than you will ever know. You ARE my special blog friend on and off of this darn computer. Heathalee and I pulled a late night together again..hehe. You know we are known for that. She asked if we were going to Canton in the fall. Yes! Missy and I are packin' it up and headin' north once again. Lord will'in..you know~ I do hope we can see one another soon!

Jen said...

Oh Kat, you are too generous in words for me and my blog! But a big Thank you!
Theres' a reason for everything, and if mine is to show some things that fly and things that crawl and can make your little ones smile and want more, than I am pleased to do it.
These wonders that our Maker has created are beautiful and worth taking a closer look at.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post and sweet blog friends! Make sure to link this post up on Saturday!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That is so great. I don't think it takes long to find such friends. You know when you find them that's for sure!!!
Blessings to you!
Kim

Muthering Heights said...

What a sweet tribute to your bloggy friends! :)