I have a real love/hate relationship with that thing. And please do notice that I have no curtains or window treatments other than the blinds. I am decor challenged that way. Anyway, I'm off to walk a mile or two. No pain, no gain. Or loss. Whatever.
Oh, and I'm changing my day to weigh to Friday. When I was officially doing Weight Watchers and facing the lady at the scale, I weighed on Fridays. That worked really well for me. So, you won't have to endure another weigh in post for about a week and a half :)
5 comments:
oh kat... 1.6 is good. no, it is great! it means you stuck to what you said you were going to do. it means that you are moving in the right direction. it means that you are that much closer to where you want to be. so smile! (but i know we all wish for a 5 or better yet a 7.2!)
Woo hoo! I'm proud of you! I know what you mean, though. When I was losing weight (getting sick TOTALLY throws me off...that was back in MARCH!!!) if I didn't lose 4 lbs. a week I was sooooo disappointed. I know that's not realistic over the long haul, but at the beginning, I just expect a lot.
You and Sound Man almost have convinced me to start being accountable online. Guess what he's done? He shut down his other blog and started his own weight loss one! Here's the link to Sound Man Weight Loss if you want to follow along.
Yes! Yes, HeathahLee! Come to the world of letting everyone in creation know what you weigh. It's very freeing....or crazy ;)
Congrats on you loss.
--hang a bird feeder out that window and you will have something to look at and the exercise time will FLY by. :D
Thanks for your comment on my healthy blog (Stop Eating All The Chocolates!) - it is so nice to know we're not alone! If it makes you feel better, I way MUCH more than you! A few years ago I did WW and made lifetime. Not only did I gain it back, but went for it and doubled it (OK, not really on purpose). I am finally motivated to get rid of it, but I know that I am slow - so even 1 lb a week is good! Hey, that would be 52 lbs lost in 1 year!
All that rambling to say Good Job and don't fall into the trap of thinking your losses aren't big enough!! If you're not gaining, you are doing fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment