This was the first Christmas present Fep ever bought me herself. She was around 5 years old at the time. In additon to Heather, I have another best buddy, Lisa, who took her to Dollar Tree so she could have something to give her Mamma that she picked out and that she paid for herself. I remember that Fep even wrapped it. You can imagine what 5 year old wrapping looks like. This little angel only cost a dollar, but I wouldn't take a hundred for it. It warms my heart every time I think about the thought that went into it.
Then another smile maker is....
Heather gave me this this past Christmas. I love it. I absolutely love it. It sets of the china cabinet beeeeyouteeefully. Real nice, it does. Oh, and if you love it, too, she makes them and sells them in her Etsy Shop. And I'm sure yours would make you smile, too. And really, this is not just a Heather promo because we are best buds. I love that tassel, and I've gotten compliments on it. It's a real smile maker.
And finally....
I made this blueberry jam this morning. It will make me smile when it's in my belly ;)
For more smiles....

5 comments:
That story about Fep made ME smile! I love it!
And hey...I have a tassel that looks JUST LIKE YOURS! : )
And you must teach me how to make blueberry jam. That would make me smile, too.
Love it all,especially the angel. I have a little cherub that my mom did the same thing with my son when he was a toddler. He's 17 now. And I love my Heather tassels, too!
now i'm smiling, too!
your angel is really lovely (i wish my dollar store had items this beautiful!) of course, the story behind her makes her that much lovlier!
cute tassel! and you made blueberry jam? wow... i'm impressed!
It's nice to have special things close around that you can see to bring a smile to your face like that. of course that home made jam won't last long I don't think. :)
Hi! I came over from Heather's to see what makes you smile in your home! I'm smiling now! Thanks for sharing! God Bless! Lauralu :)
Post a Comment