Did you know that yesterday was Flag Day? I didn't until I read Dawn's Blog this morning. Thanks, Dawn :) Even though we didn't know yesterday was Flag Day, it just so happens that we did put up a new American Flag yesterday. What a wonderful coincidence!
Rupert does The Dog...
Granny comes for a visit...
And we take in the Lord's beautiful creation...
4 comments:
I only found out because I read the funnies in the CA. That is a sad commentary on my life. : )
I got your email. I sat with my mouth agape. Your poor car. Your poor kids. Your poor nerves.
you are welcome! i love that you have a brand new bright flag... and it is amazing that you chose to hoist it up yesterday! bring on the summer :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you continue stopping by.
Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com
Good morning to ya!
Post a Comment