You Are the Bathroom |
Overall, you are a healthy person. You enjoy taking care of yourself. You are also quite attractive. Looking your best makes you feel your best. You are conscientious and detailed oriented. You stay on top of things. You are very honest and open. Privacy is not something you need a lot of. |
Oh. my. goodness. I laughed out loud when I saw my answer. THE BATHROOM?! The one thing that it says that I know does not fit me is, "Privacy is not something you need a lot of." Ummmm. I just don't think that fits. I love me some alone time. Love it. Crave it. Need it. Anyway, if you're up for some fun, find out your room :)
5 comments:
okay kat... i am the kitchen :) it really got me, too... lots of projects going on! that is me! and not one of them is complete! ha! i bet i was close to the bathroom though... that looking your best thing/feeling your best is really me... and i know this because i keep hering me say it to my daughter, who most definitely does not feel this way! but hey- being the bathroom says you are quite attractive- and i think you are, inside & out! and as for that privacy thing... maybe what it means is that you don't get a lot of it... i know i don't!
Hi Kat
Thanks for your visit and comment.
as you can see I've got a things for birds-don't know that much about them yet, but I got the bug.
Love your music choices on your profile and what a sweet looking family you have. :D
I gotta do this room test.
(my word verification is stainny, so it's probably the bathroom too. ha!)
Wonder what room I would be? You kow I love to chat.hehe
Ya know, I didn't even read the description or personality profile that went with the kitchen. I just automatically assumed that's what I'd be. It's always where I am. Eating. Cooking. Homeschooling. It's all about the kitchen. But the Bathroom profile did suit me much better. I went back and tried to be another room with just a slight adjustment here or there with what I thought would fit me. Every time I was....The Bathroom.
I'm the living room. I get that. : )
And speaking from experience, it's not alone time they're talking about, it's privacy. Like talking on the phone...well, you know. :D
Post a Comment